Who trusts Family Investment Center with their investment needs and retirement planning solutions?
We serve a wide variety of clients, and we try to help everyone who approaches us. However, experience teaches us that certain situations mean our management will be a better fit for some than others.
Here is a profile of the individual clients we work with most successfully - does this sound like you?
- You hold family as a true core value. You might be of any age, and live anywhere, but you hold retirement planning and independence as strong goals.
- You have investment portfolios totaling $100,000 or more. You may have already tried traditional stockbrokers, commissioned financial planners, or the do-it-yourself approach. (And, you're done with high-pressured sales environments or lengthy jargon).
- You may still be in your working years. If you're already retired, you worked hard and saved diligently to build a nest egg.
- You may have been self-employed, owned a small business or had a professional career - accountant, lawyer, doctor.
- You have a basic understanding of investing. You may read financial publications and follow market headlines.
- You know how to delegate. You can easily hire a professional when it helps you accomplish important tasks or goals.
- You know the value of a dollar. You understand that paying a good advisor can save you money - often a lot of money - in the long run.
- You value genuine expertise.
- You understand that controlling risk can be as important as raw investment performance.
- You know that successful relationships require trust from both sides.
If this sounds like you and your values, let's talk about how Family Investment Center can come alongside you in your success. We'd love to welcome you as part of our family.
Family Investment Center: Why We’re Different
When it comes to money, why is Family Investment Center doing things differently? What types of people are successful with this unconventional, commission-free investment approach? Why do we say “Money is freedom, and freedom is fun?” View this introductory video to hear the story (and to see if your goals mean you’re a good fit to be part of the story).
We’re here to help. Give us a call or an email today.
The Changing Roles of the Investor and the Investment Advisor
How “Conflicted Advice” is Changing the Conversation About Investment Success
Family Investment Center is a Registered Investment Advisor under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940 and are regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. My colleagues and I have watched carefully as both the SEC and Department of Labor have wrestled with new rules and regulations. We stand as a beacon for the idea that a fiduciary standard does not eliminate quality investment advice for middle-class people in mid-America. Family Investment Center has always operated under a strict fiduciary standard, and both our clients and firm prosper. We recently crafted this whitepaper to highlight how proposed changes will benefit investors. The paper offers a brief analysis of the rules and some practical implications. This is a complex situation, and we hope you will read and share this information from genuine practitioners who are already making the fiduciary standard work.