What are Family Investment Center's obligations to me?
- To serve as your fiduciary – treating your money with the same care and prudence that we would treat our own.
- To have no allegiance to any company, product, or service beyond our belief in its ability to achieve your goals.
- To treat your financial information in strict confidentiality.
- To treat you with respect, professionalism, honesty, and to maintain a nonjudgmental attitude toward the goals and information you present to us.
- To deliver important advice, even if it may create discomfort in the short-term.
- We will uphold the highest standards of care in the industry by espousing and practicing: Objectivity, Fairness, Suitability, Full Disclosure, Confidentiality, Integrity, Honesty, Professionalism, Competence, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Your unique plan will be created using only the tools in our toolbox that add value for your situation. Together, we will function as architect and builder of your plan of action.
- Additionally, we will freely make available the wisdom we have acquired through years of experience as the opportunity arises.